- Excerpts from the Virginia Code:
- Issues to be resolved by your divorce.
- Rachel Virk television interview
- The Four Ways of Divorce: A Concise Guide to What you Need to Know about Divorce using Litigation, Negotiation, Collaboration and Mediation So You Don't Pay More Than You Should.
- Third Party Assisted Negotiation and the High Pressure Settlement of Disputes. (Family Law News, Winter 2013)
- Informative Mediation—A New Model for Tough Economic Times. (Family Law News, Fall, 2008)
- When Is Collaboration the Most Appropriate Method of Dispute Resolution in Divorce, and Why Is It Beneficial to Collaborate? (Aspatore Books (PDF))
- Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
- The Reality of Divorce
- The Varying Roles of the Mental Health Professional as Pertaining to the Various Ways in Which Divorce Issues are Resolved. (Family Therapy Magazine, July-August, 2009)
The Four Ways of Divorce, by Rachel L. Virk
- Collaborative Review, Spring 2010 (PDF)
- Resolutions, Office of the Executive Secretary, Supreme Court of Virginia (PDF)